We have the treatment you've been waiting for !
Prescription medication is reported to be on the rise in the last decade – meaning more medical practitioners are prescribing rather than diagnosing or offering natural solutions. What's prescribed the most? Pain killers, antidepressants, anti-anxiety and sedatives.
Painkillers work by binding to receptors in the brain to decrease the perception of pain. These powerful drugs can create a feeling of euphoria, cause physical dependence, and, in some people, lead to addiction. Painkillers also cause sedation and slow down a person's breathing. Larger doses can cause breathing to slow down so much that breathing stops, resulting in a fatal overdose.
Physical therapy is one of the best choices you can make when you have long-term (chronic) pain. It makes you stronger and helps you move and feel better.
Drug less, digital pain cure is a state-of-the-art technique that helps relive acute and chronic pain that can result from many different types of conditions.
We use different devices and techniques for a specific amount of time that is highly effective approach to non-narcotic pain management. Our procedures help relax muscles, calm the nervous system and release endorphins - body's natural painkillers !!
So, next time you find yourself reaching for pain medication to alleviate your pain, take a moment to ask yourself... Do I want to ease the pain through medication? Or take control of the problem through physical therapy??
Our methods include :-
- Electro modalities / Cold laser therapy / Ultra sound to alleviate inflammation and pain and release endorphins
- Manipulation of joints and bones
- Manual therapy using hands or tools on soft tissue
- Microcurrent stimulation, which emits alpha waves into the brain and increases serotonin and dopamine to alleviate pain naturally
- Movement therapy and exercise
- Kinesiology Taping - to stabilize or to support