There's nothing quite like the skin-softening, head-to-toe bliss of a professional body polish - and the radiant glow achieved with the exfoliating treatment - to help you feel and look anew in next to no time. A body glaze is perhaps best thought of as a 'facial for the body'. This treatment sees the spa aesthetician apply a polishing formula comprising a natural exfoliant - and aromatic essential oils to the guest's entire body (minus the face and genital area). The aim of this is to remove dull, dead skin cells while promoting the healthy production of new ones, for improved appearance and condition.
What health and beauty benefits does a body glaze provide?
The indulgent pampering experience of a full body polish provides multiple benefits:
- A carefree mind: Lying down on the treatment table and allowing a qualified esthetician to take care of your skin will provide you with some valuable and rare time to reflect, or simply unwind and forget all of your troubles
- A re-energised body: The therapimoving hands teamed with the gritty texture of the exfoliating formula will aid blood flow and promote the movement of energy around your body. This sees many men and women feeling physically re-energised as well as mentally calm after their glaze treatment
- A healthy - and gorgeous - complexion: In addition to stripping your body of dead skin cells, the increased blood flow to your epidermis throughout the treatment will aid the efficient production of new cells and blemish-busting collagen. A body polish will also hydrate your skin, providing a top-to-toe healthy glow and a softer, more youthful complexion
- A terrific tan: A buildup of dead skin cells anywhere on the body can prevent the smooth and even application of a false tan. A body glaze is the ideal preparation before undergoing a spray tan or applying any other body bronzing product
- More effective results from topical creams: Dead cells, dirt and oil build up in the epidermis can also prevent topical creams from working as well as they should - a body polish will allow such to be more easily absorbed
Lipossage is mechanized medical massage, used on specific problem areas to redistribute cellulite globules in the lower levels of the skin. What tends to happen with cellulite is that there is a globulisation of fat tissue and it needs to be broken down and redistributed into a smooth pattern so that the skin has a more healthy and youthful look. Particular areas that clients often like attention paid to during a cellulite reduction massage are the thighs, buttocks, mid-riff and abdomen. The Cellutec machine is the machine that is used in surgery after liposuction to redistribute dermal fat tissue. It is very effective and progressively – along with a good dietary and exercise program – the client can see great improvements to the tone and texture of their skin.
- Cellulite Reduction
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Slimming and Reducing
- Full Body Exfoliation
- Relaxation Treatment
- Myofascial Release
- Scar Tissue Reduction